The CFP Designation
All of our primary advisors have earned the CFP® Certification. Those advisors include:
CFP® is the highest standard in the industry for financial planning credentials. CFP® certification requires meeting rigorous professional standards including:
- completion of a CFP® Board Certified education program
- passing a comprehensive examination
- fulfilling three years of full-time industry relevant work experience
- complying with the CFP® Board Code of Ethics
- ongoing, yearly continuing education.